Addvery joined Rohlik group in the middle of pandemic times and helped with utilisation of the unmatched growth in both orders and customers. We started from the basics, new CRM tool implementation, governance and data deepdive. During all that, we took reign of the newly created CRM department and started to use all the information Rohlik knows about its customers to be more personal and relevant. From simple batch campaigns to automated welcome and anti-churn trigger based campaigns.
Once we completed our mission in CZ, we prepared the detailed CRM rollout plan for other countries as well, starting in Kifli (HU), Gurkerl (AT) and most recently Knusprt (DE), where Addvery acted as an interim CRM Group squad responsible for all CRM related activities – from knowledge transfer to innovations and development.
- Data structure & Strategy alignment throughout the group & countries
- Automated flows, triggers & early warnings implemented
- Interim ownership of CRM squad
- Complete implementation of the new CRM system
- Utilisation of Lifecycle & Revenue segmentation of customers, from automated triggers to models estimating the average wallet and next expected shipping date.
- Daily support of CRM activities – campaign creation, execution, and evaluation
- Automated Cross & Up-sell campaigns that combines both your shopping history (range, categories, spend) and habit (frequency, shopping cycle)